Get Naturally Long Lashes With Our Lash Lift Services in York, PA
Make your eyes, eye-catching with Allyson-Brittany Aesthetics’ lash lift and tint. Just like a perm for your lashes, this service will provide a long-lasting curl to your natural lashes and deepen the shade of your lashes, eliminating the need for eyelash curlers and layers of mascara.
Our lash lift and tint is completely safe and can provide our valued York, PA and Lancaster, PA clients six to eight weeks of beautifully lifted and tinted lashes.
Long-Lasting Eyelash Lift & Tint in York County, PA
You can trust us at Allyson-Brittany Aesthetics to provide you with the best eyelash lift and tint service in and around York, PA and Lancaster, PA.
Clients who live in or near York County, PA can easily book an appointment online. You can give us a call at (717) 855 2030 for scheduling and inquiries about our services.
Allyson-Brittany Aesthetics also offers RevitaLash, a strengthening and nourishing lash conditioner — like botox for your lashes! The best supplement to our lash lift and lash tint services, this treatment supports lash health by improving flexibility and protecting your eyelashes from breakage.
What Does An Eyelash Lift & Tint Do?
- Provide Long Lasting Curls
- Provide Desired Length & Color
- Strengthens & Nourishes Lashes
Achieving lush lashes with minimal effort sounds like a dream, but how exactly do eyelash lift and lash tint work? And how does a lash lift differ from lash extensions?
- Lash lifts: Like typical perming treatments, lash lifts are administered by applying a chemical solution to the hair while affixed to a curved silicone mold. Another solution is then applied to permanently set the curl. When done correctly, the best eyelash lifts can last more than six weeks. Unlike other hair perming procedures, lash lift solutions are brushed onto the roots of your lashes. Due to the sensitive nature of our eyes, it is highly recommended to have this procedure done by a professional.
- Lash tints: These are commonly applied after a lash lift service for intensely dark, lush lashes.
- Lash extensions: This procedure entails attaching individual synthetic lashes to your natural lashes using a medical-grade adhesive. Lash extensions give you the option of choosing your lash length and density, akin to wearing false eyelashes.
While eyelash lifts limit the final look to the natural length and density of your lashes, they do not come with the same risks of allergic reactions and amount of maintenance that come with getting lash extensions. You will be able to sleep, shower, and cleanse your face normally without any additional care.
Lash lifts with lash tints also look more natural than extensions, while still giving our York County, PA and Lancaster, PA clients a little dramatic flair similar to wearing a few coats of mascara.
We at Allyson-Brittany Aesthetics promise you the best lash lift and lash tint services in the York, PA and Lancaster, PA areas. With our expertise, we can guarantee you safety and comfort, both throughout and after your service has been completed.